If you are here from Poland and you are using your console and/or FSD in
Polish, then you should consider to switch it back to English, because it seems that the current version is unable to connect to those consoles. It's a third party issue and unfortunately not trivial to fix, but you have my word that I'll
do my best to come up with a workaround. Please be patient and thank you for your support! I really appreciate it!
Do you like GODspeed? Then
like it on Facebook so you can get all the news first hand, you can give me feedbacks, you can share your ideas, thoughts and needs, and together we can build up a little community there. So please join to help make GODspeed better!
GODspeed is a Total Commander like FTP client designed to fasten and clarify file management of JTAG/RGH/DevKit Xbox 360 consoles.
- FTP connection to consoles with FreeStyle Dash and XeXMenu
- Instead of cumbersome IDs real names and thumbnails are displayed to see who is who and what is what
- Automatic Gamertag and Gamer picture extraction from profiles
- Automatic game information gathering from Game folders and online searches
- Manual game information gathering from profiles
- Automatic SVOD package recognition (DLCs, Title Updates, gamesaves, etc.)
- STFS package browsing, content extraction/injection
- Folder size calculation on FTP (most annoying deficiency of Total Commander)
- Content-aware folder creation
- Remote Copy support between NAS and FTP (Telnet and LFTP required)
- Compressed file support
- Pendrive (XTAF) support
- Browsing game contents in GOD/STFS format
- Complete profile manipulation (incl. merge)
- Online Title database where users can upload their recognized titles (which can make information gathering a lot easier than in current version)
- Simplified Mode (hides Xbox file structure, shows relevant content - Games, Profiles, etc. - only)
- Backup manager (create profile and gamesaves backup)
- Rename Iso2God'ed games